Thursday, March 11, 2010

Heart Thoughts from Helen

COMMUNION WITH THE COMPASSIONATE COUNSELOR

“Beyond all question, the mystery of godliness is great: God appeared in a body, was vindicated by the Spirit, was seen by angels, was preached among the nations, was believed on in the world, was taken up in glory,” (1Timothy 3:16(NIV)

Lord, my heart is full. Can we walk and talk together a bit?

Friends, who come from Jesus, are a special grace! They come, tense with cares behind and before, and share heart to heart.

Comfort my friend, Lord.

Where eyes are dulled by pain; shine your light there. Where foreheads furrow in futility and fear; smooth the brow.

Yoke the load alongside Yourself. Master of the wind and sea, steady the boat.

Lord, like Moses, my shoes are off; my knee is bent. My head is bowed. The ground feels holy. You are greatly to be reverenced. “Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear.” (Hebrews 12:28 ASV)

Answered prayers that include ME! I stand amazed, humbled beyond words. How do You do that?

And, Lord, thank you that Your Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. (Psalm 119:105) You’re doing it again, shining Your light on the path for those seeking guidance.

Father, you’ve strengthened my weaknesses, forgiven my selfishness. Thank you for this conversation made possible through Christ, My High Priest and Intercessor.

No comments:

Post a Comment